Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 27

1. How are you feeling today?

Speechless
Adjective: Temporarily deprived of speech by strong emotion, physical weakness, exhaustion, etc.


2. What did you do today?

Woke up early and did some early morning running around. Was shocked by the subject matter at the moment.

3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?


Joy and Pain-- Maze and Frankie Beverly ---Soul


Speechless...

JUST Speechless.

I, at times, know when a friend is in need. As if I am their proverbial 9-1-1. I go to them when I feel a difference in their Air Pressure or when they call on me, and I help where I can.

Then a thought that I had came to mind, as it came from the movie "S.W.A.T."...




*Looking up and Nodding in Approval*

My 9-1-1 IM'd me this morning as I was making my way to Shope Rite for Snacks for today's BBQ (I'll run the list in Chapter 28, as there will be more to discuss). A young lady whom I dismissed last year because we didn't see eye to eye on a few topics and issues contacted me today, OF ALL DAYS. When I saw the message as I was listening to my daily dose of Just Blaze's "Whatever it Takes," I froze for the second time this weekend:

"Have a Blessed Day. Hope this message finds. Hope life has smiled on you. Take care..."

My response to this IM was of shock and humbleness. She continued on:

"You have been on my mind. God put me where I was needed today. Didn't mean to disturb you but wanted to say hello."

And this part freaked me out, citing that she lives in the Midwest:

"I've been watching you from afar. In thought and vision. Don't worry about understanding. Just know I was never far away."

GOD, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY LOVE AN EMPATH!!!

And Thank God for the Empaths that I have in my Life (Joy and Dad [TECHNICALLY, he is a Gemini-Cancer Cusp, but he was born on June 21. Those that know their stuff knows that it is the longest day of the calendar year, Blessing them with a VERY POWERFUL 6th Sense]. These 3 people just KNOW Things...)

This young lady felt something was wrong with me, and she reached out to speak to me and volunteered to bring me back from the Brink. I already know that we have some hours to log in, but I am Hopeful that what Needs to be said and heard will be said and heard.

But most importantly, Understood and Acknowleged.

No comments: