Monday, May 24, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 18

1. How are you feeling today?

Awestruck
Adjective: Filled with awe.


2. What did you do today?

Did my Assignments for the Census and getting prepared for the meeting tomorrow morning. Watched "The Big Bang Theory" Season Finale and watching the "Law and Order" Series (A bit sad that it is ending this way...)


3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yCzIoypUz4
Amerie - Why do we fall in love (Asis Mix)

This Beat is NICE!!!
(I Believe Caprice and N'Tirzah [Hell, Even Myself!] can do some MAJOR Lyrical Damage on this one! *TEE HEE!!*)


I look at and reflect on my parents everyday and cannot help but be Awestruck with their 26 going on 27 Years of Marriage.

They are as Fire and Ice as they come, yet they Work! Mom's Fiery and Uniform Aries Attitude, coupled with Dad's Laid Back and Improvisional Mentality is by far the rarest mix and combination I have ever seen.

Granted, they have their moments and days where they do not see eye to eye, yet they ALWAYS found a way to resolve and speak with one another to better understand thier situation as well as their stance in said situation.

I know I won't have a marriage like theirs, yet I am still determined to find my Compatible One as we travel our Road and Path to being a very strong Entity that is Husband and Wife.

No comments: