Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 13

1. How are you feeling today?

Embarrased
Verb Past Tense: To have caused confusion and shame to; made uncomfortably self-conscious; disconcerted; abashed


2. What did you do today?

Stayed in today, due to rain, and went out when necessary. Did my Census Work and ran into my brother Calvin along the way. Had dinner with the family and taped 2 "My Dad On..." moments. And eating Cheerios as I type this Chapter.


3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQMBBY5GrV8
(NEW) Boondocks Season 3 Riley's Theme by Asis Galvin (Instrumental)



I am UTTERLY Embarrassed for those who choose not to do for themselves.

I saw a little boy SPEAK for his mother today, as his mother dictated what she was VERY CAPABLE of saying things on an Intimate Topic to him for herself! All I can do is Shake My Head.

Is this the Future, People? Our Kids Speaking for us? I am FRANKLY EMBARRASSED FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!

If a guy was Hitting on my Mom, who has been Married for 26 Years, I'm stepping in! THAT IS WHEN IT SHOULD HAPPEN!! If Dad was there, he would have handled business. Plain and Simple.

People NEED to Stop being Dictators and start being Accountable and more Proactive. Things WILL go much more Smoothly doing things that way.

Yes, I am being Vague. But this is for a reason...

No comments: