Monday, May 24, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 17

1. How are you feeling today?

Disheartened
Verb, Past Tense: To have depressed the hope, courage, or spirits of; discourage.


2. What did you do today?

Arranged a transport for my Great Uncle for his appointment tomorrow morning, then watched "Dr. Phil" with Dad and my Great Uncle.


3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)


In an odd sense, this is the order for the day.


*Early Edition*

Let me say that I am SOOO PROUD of the Young Ladies and Gentlemen that are taking care of their responsibilities at home. It takes alot to run your home AND Stay Strong in the face of Adversity. I have nothing short of Love and Respect for you all.

Which brings me to the Miscellaneuos young men and women who feels the Need to pawn their Responsibilites onto someone else when they can lift their ass off the couch to do for themselves.

I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR!!! I'm not talking about the young men and women who are busting their asses on the regular, adhering to their schedules and regimines to provide for their family and themselves. I have NO ISSUE with you Young Ladies and Gentlemen, esp. when you are entitled to a break from all that you do to have some R & R, get out of the city and see something different and new (Shameless Plug for the June Meet and Greet... Sue me).

What Disheartens Me is, those that BELIEVE that the Others can skirt, skate and playcate on the Sympathy of others to all around have their way and get away with murder. These thoughts and feelings in which I am feeling comes from watching the Dr. Phil Family. The family that the Good Doctor is TRYING SO HARD to help, has this one daughter who grew from a 16-year-old girl into a 22-year-old brat while causing ten types of Hell and Grief for her family (Granted, the WHOLE Family is ALL FUCKED UP anyway, but I am fascinated with this girl and want to focus on her simple ass). She has 2 Children and going onto her third (NOT, I Repeat, NOT BASHING THOSE THAT HAVE MULTIPLE CHILDREN AND ARE SINGLE), and she is pawning her children off onto her mother who, in my opinion as well as the opinion of SO MANY OTHERS, is done with the Child Raising portion of her Life. I look at this Spoiled Brat and shake my head in disgust. A "Former" (And I use this word much more loosely than a prostitute's pussy after pulling an all nighter) drug user and abuser who started up on her drugs IMMEDIATELY after the birth of her babies and ditching her responsibilities as a Mother, and putting the weight and burden of Child Raising and Rearing onto her mother.

*Raising my Hand*

Isn't the point of having babies is to RAISE YOUR BABIES under your watchful eye and Tender Loving Care to help them become a Mirror Image of your Wholesome and Humble Beginnings?

Did I Speak out of turn? Oh! I'm Sorry!!

I didn't realize that my parents did it wrong for all these years and not have me raised by my grandmother, in order to become a Mirror Image of her instead of them!

*Rolling eyes in Disgust*

IF, I had my way, I would have one VERY EASY SOLUTION to her "Child Rearing and Raising":

Cycle her 2 going on 3 babies through the System.

Fortunately, the Great Country that is the United States of America, would pretty much beat my ass for saying that (YET, I can assure you that they would understand my logic). This Brat's mother would take her grandbabies in before that would happen.

The reason why I say this is because of the simple fact that is SOOOOO Obvious this girl REFUSES to Step Up and Be a Better Person and be a Mother. She's under the Guise tht she can have as many babies as she wants and not lift a finger to raise them and take Responsibility for any of them.

GOD FORBID IF THEY ASK YOU TO BE A MOTHER TO THEM!!!

She and her boyfriend/husband/boyfriend laid down to have the babies, that means she and they should be raising those babies. Simple Math.

Yet, Life is never simple, right?

No comments: