Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 12

1. How are you feeling today?

Elated
Adjective Past Tense: Very happy or proud; jubilant; in high spirits

Consistent
Adjective: Constantly adhering to the same principles, course, form, etc.


2. What did you do today?

Returned from having a GREAT TIME In Harlem Bronx, NY. Saw my Young Ladies for the First Time since the weekend of March 20th. Took Great Pics through my Best Friend's Sunroof of Bridges we went across, along with other scenary.


3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?


WHAT CAN I SAY!!! I LOVE NY, AND NY LOVES ME!!!

Made my Elated Surprise Return to NY this weekend and as far as I and a few young ladies are concerned, I am 2 for 2 in Delivering on my Word of showing up, symbolizing my Consistency.

Being Consistent is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE in My Life. It shows that the people in my Life as well as I are Dependable and Reliable in the eyes that Need us the Most. I spoke with Caprice and my Dad about my being Consistent and they see with Undeniable Proof that I am indeed a Man of my Word for being there when it counts. It is these LITTLE THINGS (Just Being There) that truly Encompassses who you are as an Individual and Person. If you can show that you can be there when it counts, then you are, in the eyes of those people, are THE Very Rare Diamond in a Quarry of Coals. It takes time to find that Special kind of person and when you do, you NEVER want to let them go.

To Be that Go-To Person for those that treasure you is a Very Special Feeling that will only grow as you all grow together as a Unit. And the Consistency Unit that I currently have (My Closest Family, Ric, Joy, Kali, Caprice, Chante, N'Tirzah, Lisa and Sharon), they'll NEVER Be Traded In.

Not even for a Klondike Bar.

No comments: