Friday, May 21, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 16

1. How are you feeling today?

Reflective
Adjective: Characterized by or given to meditation or contemplation; thoughtful.


2. What did you do today?

Just took it easy today. Helped my friend overcome a Fear and she got results. Did 3 Assignments for the Census.


3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjIA3Rt7gk
A Flock Of Seagulls' "I Ran"


I Had to take it BACK!!!!

Not too much on my mind today. The one thing that made me Smile and feel Reflective is that a few friends of mine saw IMMEDIATELY that I am the type of Person that'll give it to the People Raw and Uncut.

I am happy that several of you see this in my Character. Simply put, How can I Expect to be Honest and Raw with you all if I cannot be Honest and Raw with myself?

During Hiatus, I learned to be Harder on myself. Now, MORE THAN EVER, I am even harder on myself in order to know what the Hell is going on inside of my head.

As of Date, I have 10 more days, and then the Code Breaking can begin...

No comments: