Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 15

1. How are you feeling today?

Cerebral
Adjective: Appealing to or requiring the use of the intellect; intellectual rather than emotional


2. What did you do today?

Had my Daily Meeting with my Crew Leader. Went over my Assignments, spoke with Dad and discovered that our Contractor showed up and started working on the ceiling in the kitchen to remedy the leak from the shower.


3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDCdTCXjUw
Asis Galvin's "Asis Original's - How do you like it" (Instrumental)



There was something that I neglected to mention as far as what I wrote last night. At the same time, it gives me something to write about tonight.

I asked a Question to a number of people regarding Why they don't Gamble as far as Life Decisions. The Easiest Questions are ALWAYS the Hardest to Answer IF AND ONLY IF You allow it be that way. So let me ask the Question that I posed to those people:

"Is it a Fear of FAILURE, Or a Fear of SUCCESS?"

The General Concensus that I received pertaining to this Quandary, is that it is a Fear of Failure that prevents people from being their Best and doing the Absolute Best that they are capable of doing.

One Word, Two Syllables, Eight Letters:
Bullshit.

I say it is a Fear of Success, and I'll explain quickly.

I say that it is The Fear of Success that prevents people from doing things because of the simple fact that if they are INDEED Successful in going for what they Desire and Need (And IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL for as long as they claim it as thier own), those people are afraid of the Benefits and the Work that would go with it, Resulting in their Self-Demanding to Keep up the Tempo in order to maintain the Status and Stature of the Success.

TRUST ME: It IS NOT That Damn Bad!!!

If you are Successful, People will see that you have a Purpose and Drive to do what you NEED to do in order to be that, what I call, "Super Power" in your Life and for those People to look up to you and Marvel in your Excellence.

You know what that is called, Boys and Girls?

Being a Role Model; Becoming THE Individual that Many can Look Up to as well as ASPIRE to become because they SEE YOU being that!!!

SERIOUSLY, What's wrong with being a Role Model? We see Sports Figures, Movie Figures, Political Figures. HELL!!! Even EVERYDAY PEOPLE fulfill their Role as the Role Model and GOLDEN EXAMPLE of conquering that Fear of Success. Since I have been out and about, Travelling and Interacting with many Grand People since LAST YEAR, I have Seen, Experienced and Accomplished things that I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER SEE!!

I saw MY Friends Perform and Conquer their Fears. I saw MY Friends Launch Careers and take it to Another Level because THEY Conquered their Fears. I saw MY Friends kick down Fear's Door and take a Shit on the Splinters of Wood and Steel because they were SICK AND TIRED OF BEING IN FEAR OF SUCCESS!!!

Let me sum it up with something that I thought about as I was washing dishes this evening (Reference "Liquid Lyricals"):

"Those That Fear Success, Fails. Those That Fear Failure, Succeed."


Once Again, Call Me On It. You All Have My Phone Number.

No comments: