Friday, May 28, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 23

1. How are you feeling today?

Wary
Adjective: Arising from or characterized by caution


2. What did you do today?

After having dinner and watching TV with the family, Dad and I watched a fight between 2 women and the father to both of their children engage in a fisticuff.


3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?


You know what? It is NEVER Cool to see 2 women fight over a man, especially when he came home from Lockdown.

It makes me very wary that people are willing to fight over a piece of a person instead of attempting to have a whole person for themself. I am looking at that situation and cannot help but be sickened by what I saw (Despite it being GREAT Friday Night Excitement, sans its occuring in front of the children that are no older than 7).

YOU JUST DON'T FIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BABIES!!! Esp. when there is one in a Car Seat, just kicking her legs and looking cute doing it!

There are a few simple words that could be used in this occurence...

Tactfulness
Stupidity
Consideration
Injuries
Death
Lawsuits
Arrests

... You get my drift.

If this behavior is indicative of what we are to expect this Summer, I can assure you that this Summer will be very entertaining, and I'll be watching from behind the open iron door. Hopefully, it'll get as Jerry Springer as it did tonight where clothes were shredded, breasts popped out and dude got bitch slapped (And deservedly so for putting into the head of Baby Mama #1 from Camden, NJ that he was going to be with her, and then running to Baby Mama #2 [AKA Stability] with whom was holding down the household during his prison stint as he is staying with her).

The Big Picture, as my Dad would say, I can take a Guess as far as what it is:

"Don't deal with 2 people at once. It's hard enough remembering one name, birthday, anniversary, first date, first kiss, first time you made love, etc. when you are in a Monogamous Relationship."

I'm just saying...

No comments: