Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hiatus: Chapter 20

1. How are you feeling today?

Irritated
Past Tense: To have provoked impatience, anger, or displeasure in


2. What did you do today?

Same as Chapter 19's response, with the added element of speaking with good friends.


3. What are your Thoughts and Emotions today?


*Midnight Edition*

I was speaking with Dad earlier about how some people in your Life tend to hold you back when things are starting to shape up towards the betterment of your progression. I can honestly say that there are some family members that are doing just that with a few other family members, all because they are jealous of that family member's success and those negative individuals are focused on their own lack of success.

Personally, if I am successful, then EVERYONE is Successful. End of story as far as what I would do in that situation.

I have no time to be jealous of what people are succeeding in, because I am Genuinely Happy for those that are making the moves necessary to make their Life better and that much more fulfilling. To be heavy hearted because of another's happiness and success, is to be shallow and morose within your own life. Yet, these are the same people with whom are comfortable being in their quagmire.

*Puzzled look*

Just wow. I can damn sure name names within my OWN Family, but I am not going to do it. All I can say is that I am extremely disappointed in them and cannot help but wonder why they are this way. Is it because their relatives are doing what is best to enhance themselves and to be perceived in a better light? Or is it that you feel that they are making you look bad because you were at one point in time the "Person to Beat"?

Honestly, be proud that there are Sucessors in the family with whom you can pass the torch. I say suck it up, and be proud.

Or is that too much to ask?

No comments: