Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Write And Post For Me




I enjoy writing and seek a personal pleasure in the satisfaction of stringing words, sentences, and paragraphs together into something that is eye pleasing. If someone chooses to read what I wrote, it is their choice and I respect their choice. I do not write to "Fill the Status Quo of the Month," or to write "Just to Write." I do it because it is my Therapy.

Why do I need Therapy? Who knows, and who cares. As long as it is coming out in scribes as opposed to me being a pure DICK (Chauvinistic behavior, Beating people, robbing people, killing people; Anything that can put me in front of a Judge in a Courtroom to where I have a bulbous and muscular roommate named "Big Jim" who likes "Purty Mouths" and tight assholes), I am satisfied with what I can express in simple wording.

Subliminal messages are a perk as well (Personally, they are the sweet and creamy confection that I can REALLY sink my teeth into and indulge in with no guilt of any kind), because certain people don't have or cannot get a clue, and I Love it that way.

Anyhow...

I write for me, and not for the "Satisfaction of Others."

Is it Selfish? Maybe, for some.

Is it Arrogant? No.

How about Egotistical or Narcissistic Behavior? No, and obviously, you delayed looking deep within yourself because you are too busy sucking your own dick to acknowledge that, let alone care, because the World should “Bow Down” to your fucked up self.

*AHEM!*

Don't you care about those who you are hurting with your words?

... ... ...

In all honesty, I say No I don't because of a simple question:

Did those people care about the feelings that they have hurt as they used others as Stepping Stones to reach upper echelons? Obviously not, or they would have acted accordingly. I think it is called CONSIDERATION or your fellow Man and/or Woman.

I don't know. I could be wrong...

I am writing for me, plain and simple. I really don't have to speak on this, but hey, this is my time. Here are some Words to live by, Boys and Girls (esp. for me): It’s good to be Selfish, sometimes.

If someone finds my writing for me offensive, there is more than likely an issue of inadequacy within themselves where they cannot fathom how I am able to execute that which I am comfortable doing. For those individuals, I say…

I don’t feel sorry for you.



~© 2010 Andrew Boyd~

No comments: