Thursday, September 2, 2010

Controversy CAN Be Beautiful!!




*Looking up at the Award*

*SIGH!!*


I never knew that there are Awards for being a Beautiful Blogger! I would like to Thank the Academy for bestowing this High Honor unto me.

LMAO!!

I know my stuff is off the wall and off the hook at times (HA!!), but to see that a young lady, Kali M., thought enough of me to present this Amazing Award has humbled me to the tenth degree!


*Super BIG HUGS and KISSES for Kali*


Thank you!


I have also been instructed to write 7 Random Facts about myself. This, I can do:


-Although I am very active and vocal on FaceBook and other sites, face-to-face, I am LEGITIMATELY SHY. Those that are REALLY Close to me, know this Fun Fact. So now, you all know!

-I love a Good Debate. It is a sure fire way for me to stretch my mind as well as look into the inner workings of others and see their True Character and vice versa.

-I haven't had my First Date until I was 20. I was so engrossed into my studies that young women were not a Priority to me. Education First, and seeing how I can write a resume as well as fill out a Job Application now, I believe I did something right.

-I picked the name "Mr. Controversy" to compliment my Thought Provoking side. Many questions that I ask are interesting and tend to get me into trouble.

-Every time that I finish a blog, I play this song because it has a somewhat sweet melody (If you consider Death Metal a "Sweet Melody"), and seeing that I am a Pisces, I feel it deeply:




-I love to prove people wrong but secretly yearn to hear, "Andrew, you are Wrong." I go against the grain because my personality is that way and I subliminally pick arguments JUST for the thrill of Debate.

-Every night before I go to bed, I play "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Reverse of Arcadia World Championship 2010." Don't ask me why. I just do. It's like asking why do Dogs bury Bones...


And now, I'll Award 5 Blog Masters that are ALWAYS doing their thing. Congrats to:


Kali AKA "Kween Butterfly" AKA "Kiwi" (All Blogs; Da Kween's Kaleidoscope, Passion Fruit, Words on Wings, and Da Kween Can Burn!)

Joy AKA "Almond Joy" AKA "Be Confessions" AKA "Bumble BE" (Both Blogs; Change One Thing, Change Everything, and Almond Joy's Sweetness...)

Caprice AKA "StarBrite" AKA "Preese" AKA "Preesy" AKA "Whimsy" (Both Blogs; Starr's Sanctuary, and Delectable Verbiage)

Angela AKA "Angie" AKA "LykeBudda" (Still Spillin' The Budda)

Chante (VySyn Photography)


~© 2010 Andrew Boyd~

4 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

Aww thanks Drew... I enjoy reading all ur "controversal thoughts" thanks for the blog shoutout babes

ABoyd378 said...

*HUGS*

And I Thank You for reading the thoughts that come to mind while I watch the paint dry and grass grow as while looking at all the mess going on around me in this City.

Thee_Kween said...

Wow...might you want to take off a chick's middle and last name? You got my enTIYAH gubment out there. LOL

You're welcome, Andrew.

...and I already knew you loved to debate. I'm the kween of that ish! lol

ABoyd378 said...

*HUGS*
LMAO!! Noted, and I'll do that!

And yes you are, with all that Thought Provocation in which you do so well! LOL!!