Friday, June 11, 2010

A Stranger's Danger; The Name's Andrew

You know what, people?

I Love Me.

I Love the person that I am, how I was raised, how I turned out as an adult(despite some areas where I should have exercised a little more sense, but I learned my lessons and put those lessons to great use in order to better myself in the future). I have Love for those that are upfront, straight up and Honest about who they are. Even those that are arrogant and exude an aura to where their shit smell like the greatest fragrance on the Planet where we should dab a bit behind our ears, I Love them as well.

My question to you is (and I am guilty of doing this myself), How KNOWLEDGEABLE of another person are you where you can call them on their stuff?




It's no secret that I am an Emotional person (Bite me hard if you don't like it or find me weak for being that. I call it HUMAN) and I wear my Heart on my sleeve often. I am taming that part of me, and it is a work in progress. It is said Emotion that fuels my Passion for Debate. Without my Emotion in Debates, they are simply Empty Words. Now, here's the meat of the scenario...

I am Objectional, just as much as I am Supportive when it comes to you, The People. Those that do not know me like that, whenever I comment on an item anywhere, they attempt to test my Logic and Thinking on the topic at hand.

Perfect Example. When I wrote my Self Proclaimed Blog of the Year "Misogyny, Misogynism And Misogynists: Women’s ULTIMATE Nightmare," I wrote about an individual named James H., who spoke on how "Danger Makes Women's Panties Wet." Those that read the Misogyny blog read how I called him on his thoughts pertaining to the subject matter. He responeded, and I silenced him with 3 words:

"Correction. Captain Considerate."

Like I stated before, I am a Debater by Nature. And I find it funny how people who do not have a clue as to who I am DARE to try me on something that I say and said. Only those that interact with me on the regular are capable of taking me out intellectually. Trust and Believe when I say that whoever is reading this, has the Skill to shut me up on alot of topics (Tough, but Doable).

Personally, it is entertaining how these "Rookies" think that they know everything, when in reality WE ALL have not begun to scratch the surface of the knowledge that was instilled within us by previous Generations. I feel that the old addage remains VERY TRUE, and I'll end this blog on said Addage:

"God gave us two eyes, two ears and one mouth for a reason. To Observe and Listen twice as much as we Speak."

No comments: